Your gift to New Endeavors By Women makes an immediate and lasting impact.
Your ongoing contribution keeps our services strong. Here's how your sustaining donation makes a difference:
- A monthly contribution of $10 buys healthy snacks for children in our after-school homework and tutoring program.
- For just $25 a month, you can provide one week of nutritious, home-cooked food for a homeless woman.
- $35 a month pays for educational supplies for 25 children in our Youth Enrichment Program (YEP!)
- A monthly contribution of $50 supplies one month of diapers for a homeless child
- A regular contribution of $100 a month supports a homeless woman in two employment and/or education workshops.
A Sustaining Membership is an unrestricted annual gift that you can pay in a convenient, ongoing way. Each month, we will charge your credit or debit card or withdrawal from your checking account the amount you specify. As a Partner for the Future, your sustaining membership will automatically renew each year unless you choose to cancel or change it.
Sustaining donations are crucial to providing an ongoing base of community support that we can rely on, so you can continue to rely on New Endeavors By Women to provide housing, foster the development of life skills, and promote education and employment, to end the cycle of homelessness.